Accommodations: Hotel Artemide (Rome, Italy)August 7, 2011
Day 2: Quirinal Palace – aka Presidential Palace (Rome, Italy)August 7, 2011
Day 2: Breakfast Hotel Artemide and the Parish Santi Vitale
QUESTION: Do you especially like visiting cultural, historical or Unesco sites on your travels?
Mention @JustWanderMaya and hashtag your photo with #JustWanderWithUs
Good morning, Rome from Room #301!
The main elevator only fits 6 skinny people:
7:00am - stay at Hotel Artemide includes an AWESOME Breakfast Buffet includes:
- choices of drinks from: coffee with hot milk, hot chocolate, apple juice...
- scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, beans, mushrooms...
- sandwich meats: salami, ham...;
- a variety of cheeses: mozzarella, swiss, ...;
- cereals - rice crispies w/skim milk for me;
- pastries - croissant w/powdered sugar for me...
Mmmmm! Energizing for a predicted long hike around the Rome.
The Piazza della Repubblica, also known as Piazza Esedra is located a short distance far from the Hotel Artemide and Termini Station.
Parish Santi Vitale and Companions, Martyrs in Fovea
The spontaneous walking tour begins at San Vitale, Rome (Basilica of Sts. Vitalis) was "built in 400." –Wikipedia
"Pope Pius IX built the staircase to the 5th century portico in 1859." –Wikipedia
"Walls frescoed with scenes of martyrdom, among which a Martyrdom of St Ignatius of Antioch" –Wikipedia
- Day 2: The Curia - Senate House of Julius (Rome, Italy) - 2011
- Day 2: Temple of Julius Caesar (Rome, Italy) - 2011
- Day 2: Arch of Septimius Serverus in the Roman Forum (Rome, Italy) - 2011
- Day 2: Roman Forum – Basilica of Constantine (Rome, Italy) - 2011
- Day 2: Roman Forum - Arch of Titus (Rome, Italy) - 2011
- Day 2: Santa Maria in Aracoeli (Rome, Italy) - 2011
- Day 2: Trajan's Column, Roman Forum and Victor Emmanuel Monument (Rome, Italy) - 2011
- Day 2: Quirinal Palace - aka Presidential Palace (Rome, Italy) - 2011
- Accommodations: Hotel Artemide (Rome, Italy) - 2011
error: Content is protected !!