Carry-On Only Packing List for a 7-Day Western Caribbean Cruise
“Happy Birthday!” says Bill, “You’re going on a cruise for your birthday.” It’s only my 2nd cruise ever and I’m so excited to experience what the Western Caribbean has to offer. Carnival Conquest cruise ports: Miami, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Grand Cayman. We depart from Miami, Florida. I just purchased my Eagle Creek DigiHauler and want to put myself to the challenge of traveling light.
Packing Light for a 7-Day Caribbean Cruise: 80% Done.
- Eagle Creek’s DigiHauler my Carry-On Only Travel Bag of choice
- Eagle Creek’s Pack-It Cubes to keep everything organized
- Nike Factor – sneakers for the gym and excursions
- Rainbow Sandals but any slippah will do!
- Danskin Now – Activewear
- Found some really cute dresses just for the trip: O’Neill Daylight, Patagonia Morning Glory, Patagonia Iliana Halter, Patagonia Minette, Columbia PFG Reel Beauty Skirt, Old Navy – Beaded Top
- Seea and Honey Girl swimwear
- Scrubba Wash Bag – save some $$$ on laundry service
- Sony Action Cam – for all the water activities/excursions
- Reletex – anti-nausea motion sickness device
Still need to pack accessories… so I’m 80% done, I think. What’s missing? What would you bring?