Review: ATIKA Women’s Maya Trail Outdoor Water Shoes Sport Sandals
Last year, I was on the hunt for hiking / water sandals. The following brands always emerged: (affiliate link) Chaco Z Cloud 2 Sandal; (affiliate link) KEEN Newport Hydro-W Sandal and (affiliate link) Teva Terra Fi 5 Sport (which range from $70 – $110+). Save your money when shopping for sandals! Check out (affiliate link) Atikas which are under $35. I purchased my Atikas back in November 2018 for only $26.98.
Here I am sporting my (affiliate link) Atikas in Emerald Green… on land… strolling around Grand Canyon West:
and in the water… River Tubing in Belize:
Here was an adventurous day Hiking to Jetskiing on the Colorado River, in Yuma. The sandals handled well for my outdoorsy lifestyle:
Why I like my Atika Sandals:
- Saving $$$… can’t beat the price of (affiliate link) Atikas
- It’s padded so you’re foot doesn’t rub and get blisters
- Easy adjustments with the velcro straps
- I haven’t slipped wearing them and walking on all different types of terrain
- They’re pretty comfy and came in one of my favorite colors.
[UPDATE: Oct.06, 2020] I still use the pair I purchased back in Nov.2018.
As always, all footage and opinions are my own… unless otherwise posted.