Port Excursion: UTVs, Ziplines, and Waterslide (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)
We’ve participated in many a zip-line thrills in past vacations, but have yet to do a “Superman” zip. Found a full day port excursion with a variety of fun – UTVs, zip lines, Pendulum swing and waterslide.
The tour was offered by Carnival Adventures
Arrives at Port: 7:15am
Meeting Time: 9:00am *Enough time for breakfast
Cost: $129.99, per person
* Be aware: Unreasonable photos package cost almost the amount of another person on the tour!
• This is an active excursion and guests must be physically fit in order to participate. You must hike uphill to get from one zipline to the next. For young and old, if not physically fit and in the humidity plus heat of the environment this tour may be difficult.
• Closed toed shoes are required.
• Women with long hair should ponytail or tie back their hair as to not get it caught in the zip equipment.
• Insect repellent is recommended.
• More than likely you will only have your memories but not take away any photos or videos of your day. The photo package is insane $65-$95.
PUERTO VALLARTA PHOTO MEMORIES
FIRSTS FOR US:
1) Zip line on your belly. Supposedly Mexico’s longest and fastest “Superman” zipline, too.
2) Also did a Pendulum swing that was very thrilling. Attached by your harness, you step off a platform (about 5 stories high) and had ourselves a free fall down below… Tarzan style..
A double zip line to race each other.
For those with a fear of heights, we rappelled from the treetops. I would have loved to rappel down from a waterfall instead as they promoted on a different tour by the same company.
Where you can get muddy on the tour… allow the person in front of you to clear the puddle, plus give yourself enough room to fully accelerate through for a big splash that’ll cover your entire body. We were in a muddy barrel!
Got to see a tortilla press, called a “tortilladora” in Mexico – a simple metal or wooden tool has a base, top, and handle used to make corn tortillas. At an additional cost, we had a zucchini and cheese quesadilla. Yum!
The cutest mascot.
Remember to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and/or Check us out on Instagram!
QUESTION: What type of activities do you like doing while in Puerto Vallarta?