Royal Caribbean – Allure of the Seas: 7 Night Caribbean Cruise (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
We received ~$600 credit in order to reserve this cruise accumulated from a Casino Bonus offer and partial refund from our noisy stateroom aboard the Serenade of the Seas in April. How couldn’t we take the opportunity for cruise travel before these credits expired?! Wouldn’t you SetSail? We were able to reserve Stateroom Cabin: 104, Deck: 9 which is my favorite ocean view room! Get familiar with Allure of the Seas with our photo tour.
Allure of the Seas Itinerary
- Day 1 – Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), FL ———– DEP: 16:00
- Day 2 – Nassau, Bahamas ———– ARR: 7:00 – DEP: 17:00
- Day 3 – At Sea
- Day 4 – Cozumel, Mexico ———– ARR: 8:00 – DEP: 18:00
- Day 5 – Roatan ———– ARR: 8:00 – DEP: 17:00
- Day 6 – Costa Maya (Mahahual) Mexico ———– ARR: 7:00 – DEP: 17:00
- Day 7 – At Sea
- Day 8 – Ft.Lauderdale (Port Everglades), FL ———– ARR: 6:15
I have to applaud RCL who seem to have improved their check-in process even since this past April when we had sailed on Serenade of the Seas. Having completed all the online check-in steps, in advance… and with boarding pass in hand, all they did were:
1. Scan our passport to obtain our picture for our SetSail pass which would be waiting for us in an white envelope at our cabin
2. Get our carry-on through their security
It was amazingly efficient, smooth and fast. We got on the ship in no time!
Exploring Allure of the Seas
Stateroom Cabin: 104, Deck: 9
- LOCATION: ★★★★
Bow – It’s like living on a cul de sac / dead end street. Nice and quiet for the most part… aside from (1) neighbors slamming their doors (2) hearing flushing noises coming from the water pipes in the walls (similar to The Office Episode titled – Michael Scott Paper Company.
- MATTRESS COMFORT: ★★
Side Sleepers Beware – The mattress on the Allure is firm and potentially you can wake up every day aching like I did
- OCEANVIEW: ★★★★★
Big Picture Window – You don’t have a small port hole view here. Plus, you can sunbathe during certain times of the day, in privacy… and even lay down your wet clothes to dry (of course, on top of a plastic bag)
We only had one chair in our stateroom but our Stateroom Attendant – Duwayne found us an extra one so we can have this romantic setting. Thank you Duwayne!
Remember to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and/or Check us out on Instagram!
QUESTION: Got a favorite cruise ship or stateroom? Won’t your share!