Review: ATIKA Women’s Maya Trail Outdoor Water Shoes Sport Sandals
Last year, I was on the hunt for hiking / water sandals. The following brands always emerged: Chaco, Keen and Teva (which range from $50 – $100+). Save your money when shopping for sandals. Check out Atikas which are under $30.
I still use my pair, which I purchased back in November 2018. It was only $26.98.
Here I am sporting my Atikas in Emerald Green… on land… strolling around Grand Canyon West:
and in the water… River Tubing in Belize:
Here was an adventurous day Hiking to Jetskiing on the Colorado River, in Yuma. The sandals handled well for my outdoorsy lifestyle:
Why I like my Atika Sandals:
- Saving $$$… can’t beat the price of Atikas
- It’s padded so you’re foot doesn’t rub and get blisters
- Easy adjustments with the velcro straps
- I haven’t slipped wearing them and walking on all different types of terrain
- They’re pretty comfy and came in one of my favorite colors.
As always, all footage and opinions are my own.