Jet Ski Stingray City Tour (Grand Cayman Islands)
We arranged this port excursion outside of Carnival Conquest – Caribbean Cruise. The cruise ship offered a group boat trip out to Stingray City but it didn’t seem as appealing as jet skiing to it. Better reserve Early!!! Almost every vendor we called was Sold Out a week or two prior to the cruise. We read a lot of great TripAdvisor reviews (5 out of 5 stars based on 759 reviews) about Fat Fish Adventures and we weren’t disappointed either! We reserved 2 jet skis as single riders (Total: $250) but they had technical problems. Typically, 1 rider on 1 ski ($125) vs 2 riders on 1 ski ($175). We paid $125 for the both of us. We had a blast! We can see why PADI recommends 7-10 days in Grand Cayman.
Advantages of Jet Skiing to Stingray City
- Unlike Hawaii jet ski rentals where you go in circles in a designated area, we really got to see various areas of Grand Cayman
- Jet Skiing is more fun – our highest speed was 51mph!!
- Timing was just right. We got to the sandbar before most of the boats.
- See & Do A lot in a Short Time – Stingray City Sandbar | Reef Snorkeling | Starfish Beach
- Small group experience.
- "This is not a penned up, artificial, man-made aquarium setting with captive rays… This is the real thing, this is the real ocean with real animals who are free to come and go as they choose…" –Cayman.org
Remember to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and/or Check us out on Instagram!
QUESTION: Did you know kissing a sting ray = 7 years good luck. Would you renew your luck here at Stingray City?