Cruise Port Excursion: Snorkeling – Prince Albert Wreck (Roatán, Honduras)
Our 2nd time experiencing this snorkeling port excursion here in the CoCo View Channel near Fantasy Island and the French Cay area of Roatán. Enjoy a preview of what you’ll see snorkeling the Prince Albert tanker.
SNORKELING – PRINCE ALBERT WRECK
ROATAN TOUR OPERATOR
On two separate occasions during our Caribbean cruise, we chose Roatan Ocean Adventures which operated outside of the cruise line service. They can pick you up at either port… whether you’re on Royal Caribbean (Coxen Hole Port) or Carnival Cruise Line (Mahogany Bay Port).
- Offer a day with variety visiting with iguanas, sloths, capuchin monkeys, then a snorkel trip.
- Get you back to the ship with plenty of time to spare.
- $55 / per person for a 3-4 hour tour
- On our first tour with R.O.A. (9-27-2018), they didn’t have the complimentary underwater photography as advertised. But on this snorkeling trip, they emailed a few (see pictures below). It can somewhat be inconsistent. So, bring your camera of choice… to be safe!
- Either give tips specifically to those they’re intended for or give it to the tour operator lead and tell him to specifically split the tip between the team (driver to snorkel guides). We’ve heard from staff that sometimes they don’t get the tips.
Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Other Posts Associated With This Tour
- A Caribbean Experience: Feeding Wild Iguanas
- Things to Do: Snorkeling around CoCo View Wall
- Amazing Animal Encounter with a Wild Three-Toed Sloth
- 2 Different Capuchin Monkey Encounters in Roatan, Honduras
As always, all footage and opinions are my own.
Remember to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and/or Check us out on Instagram!
QUESTION: What’s your favorite memory of a visit to Roatan, Honduras?