Amazing Animal Encounter with a Wild Three-Toed Sloth (Roatan, Honduras)
Sloths remind me of dolphins with their Mona-lisa smile. Whenever we return to Roatan, we always make a visit to see the sloths. Our first adventure to hold a sloth was back in 2014 travels… specifically, during a Carnival Conquest cruise. Check out our video summary of the experience while learning a few facts we gained during the tour.
Independent Shore Excursion
Snorkel The Barrier Reef and Sightseeing Adventure (Monkeys & Iguanas Park) by R.O.A.
Rates & Info
• $55/pp. with pickup from cruise port
• includes entry fees & snorkel equipment
Other Posts Associated With This Tour
- A Caribbean Experience: Feeding Wild Iguanas
- Cruise Port Excursion: Snorkeling – Prince Albert Wreck
- Things to Do: Snorkeling around CoCo View Wall
- 2 Different Capuchin Monkey Encounters in Roatan, Honduras
Remember to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and/or Check us out on Instagram!
QUESTION: What’s your favorite memory of a visit to Roatan, Honduras?